Wednesday 28 October 2020

Why is the UK government body the DWP forcing staff to work from the office AGAINST UK and Scottish Government rules?

This is a speech I made on 22 October having spent three weeks trying to speak to someone at the DWP. It's not good enough but worse is the actual substance of what I'm talking about.

In summary both governments have been telling people since 23rd September 'if you can work from home, you must work from home' and yet, the UK government body, the Department of Work and Pensions is forcing people who DO work from home, to come into the office.

In the one office I'm referring to ten people have tested positive for COVID 19 in the last two weeks.


This clip was part of a longer speech about Covid 19 so this bit is just about the DWP. I followed it up with a letter to the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions. I will not let up on this.







No comments:

Post a Comment